The Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
// Accessing the website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any of the website, and any services or materials we provide on the website, at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
– Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the website or portions thereof using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
// Intellectual Property Rights
The website and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
– Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
– You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
– You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not
for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
– If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
– Modify copies of any materials from the website.
– Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
– Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the website or any services or materials available through the website.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Company name and all trademarks and logos displayed on the website are owned or used under license by Company, including but limited to vehicle model names, slogans, logos and emblems. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
// Prohibited Uses
– In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding
the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”,
“chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
– To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation,
by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
– To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company
or users of the website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
– Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website,
including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
– Use any robot, script, software, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring
or copying any of the material on the website.
– Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
– Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
– Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored,
or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
– Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
– Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
// User Contributions
The website may contain message boards, personal profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the website, you grant us and our service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
– You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and service providers,
and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the website.
// Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
– Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
– Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that
person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the website or the public or could create liability for the Company.
– Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including
their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
– Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
// Content Standards
These content standards of this section (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
– Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
– Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
– Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
– Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal
– Be likely to deceive any person.
– Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
– Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
– Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
– Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
// Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website, such as our Forum. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
// Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Any statements on the website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
// Changes to the website
We may update the content on the website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
// Information About You and Your Visits to the website
// Linking to the website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
The website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
– Link from your own or certain third-party website to certain content on the website.
– Cause limited portions of content on the website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party website.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
– Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
– Cause the website or portions thereof to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
– Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage or hot-link images on the website.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice at our discretion.
// Links from the website
If the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such website. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not imply endorsement of the third party website or any products or services offered by the third party by Brass or any of our affiliates, nor does it imply an affiliation with such third party.
// Geographic Restrictions
We provide the website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the website or any content thereon is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
// Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT THEREON AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT THEREON AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT THEREON OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
// Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITE LINKED THERETO, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
// Governing Law and Jurisdiction
// Limitation on Time to File Claims
// Waiver and Severability
// Entire Agreement
// Your Comments and Concerns
The website is operated by Brass LLC, 1200 Coffeen Way, Ste 1200, Sheridan, WY 82801.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org